How To Write An Interesting Blog Post!! 😉😉 Hi everyone!!😊 Welcome back to my blog. Today I will be giving you tips on how to write more interesting blog posts!! Let's get started!!💗 Main Tips 👍: The most important thing in your whole post is the title , you need to think of the most interesting title to attract people to read it, if you just put something like' Term 2, Week 5 Reflection', it's going to be so boring 😐( I can't believe my old posts are so boring 😭) . If I read the title first, I won't even know what the highlight in the post is about 😕. Headings, subheadings and paragraphs are also very important. Readers will find it much easier and relaxer to read. Just imagine if all the sentences are squeezed together into a long and boring paragraph, it would take forever to read it 🤤. Adding a picture will be very interesting too, it will help the reader to understand what you're talking about. Even if you don...
Comments
Post a Comment